- Re-licensing -

Re-licensing Letter

1. Family Systems Licensing Application 
    *needs to be NOTARIZE ($50.00 fee enclosed)*

    Special Family Application

      Site where services are provided IS NOT your primary residence)

2. Enrollment Form

3. Family Child Care Licensing Requirements

4. Certificate of Minnesota Workers Compensation Law

5. Notice of Privacy Practices for Child Care Providers

6. Pet Records (if applicable)

7. Well Water Testing (if applicable)